Friday, January 8, 2010

Bright Orange Orbs Over Sunderland UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00:01 to 00:50

Location of Sighting: Sunderland UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 10
Shape of Objects: Round Orange Orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My wife decided to watch out the window at the fireworks welcoming in the New Year and noticed 3 lights in the sky. She thought they were fireworks, however when I looked they were too high and too fast to be fireworks.

They seemed like very bright orange orbs, as if there was large object on fire, yet no flickering. (A meteor perhaps?) I know I could be fooled by perspective, however these were clearly above the clouds. The first 3 lights were travelling at the same velocity heading east to west, however the third was a distance away from the first two, angled slightly away, more south-westerly.

This is where is gets weird. The second of the orbs, seemed to extinguish it's light, from full intensity to nothing. But, I could still track the object. It seemed more triangular or wedge shaped, much like a stealth bomber (But these were not aircraft, no noise, no flashing lights) Again these could have been my eyes after staring at these bright objects, but it was strange nonetheless.

There were more objects to follow, around another 6 or 7, this time I caught most of them on my HD camcorder.

My first thoughts were that they were missiles, perhaps being test fired, which would highlight the height, velocity, directional accuracy and lack of sound.

All in all, definitely unexplained!

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: