Friday, January 8, 2010

Red Orange Lights In The Sky‏ Over Clydach, South Wales



Date: December 31, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Hi, I saw 5 bright red-orange lights in the sky at approximately 10.45pm 31.12.09 as I left a relatives house (she is a Vicar). My partner also witnessed them and called her Mother to come and witness them. They were in no particular formation. I live in Clydach, South Wales and the lights were heading South West towards Brynmawr. Three of the lights faded into cloud and after about two minutes they had gone. Sadly, I have no photos of the event. I was very interested to find the others had seen a similar event elsewhere.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: