Friday, January 8, 2010

Round Orange Flamed Lights Over Chesterfield Derbyshire UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12.05 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Chesterfield Derbyshire.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: over 50
Shape of Objects: Round orange flamed like lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband and I was looking at the fireworks outside, when we noticed 2 flamed like circles heading towards our house. We opened the front door to get a better look, there was no sound at all coming from these objects. Later about 12:10am we looked out of the window again only to see more of these object's coming from the sky. This is something that we have never seen before in our lives'.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I work at Vauxhall motors, I was on night shift, while driving home I saw these lights going from hoylake in the direction of Liverpool, they were very strange and moving in a really odd way, and seemed to be dancing, there were two of them, moving slowly and then fast, back to slow, I have never seen anything so strange, and I know they were not planes or helicopters, I am 54 and seen plenty of them as I live close to an airport, trust me, these were very very strange, I'm sure lots of people saw them.