Friday, October 5, 2012

Orange Lights In The Sky Over South Yorkshire UK


Date:  August 27, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hello, I was just Google-ing orange lights in the sky as yesterday night (27th August 2012) me and my girlfriend was driving to see a friend, when my partner told me to stop. What are those orange lights in the sky?

I personally find the UFO phenomena very fascinating and therefore stopped and had a look. By this time the damn things had gone. I wish she had drove, grrrrr. We then went to a local observatory (hoober stand) to see if we could see anything, but didn't.

If needed we could go to the sight of the sighting and give rough direction of the whereabouts of the UFOs. Seen over South Yorkshire.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: