Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ball Of Orange Light Seen Over Enfield/Winchmore Hill UK


Date:  September 9, 2012
Time:  Evening.

09/09/2012 Saw a plane travelling at ridiculous speed on a route I had not noticed before, so I stayed out on my balcony to see if any other planes took the same route.

Long story short, there was no sign of any other aircraft to take that route and as the loud explosions from the fireworks died down to the left of me the brightest orange orb appeared and slowly started to move slowly.

It was huge and looked relatively close to where I live and before I knew it the orb had vanished as if it never even existed.

Me and my brother decided to stay and keep an eye out for anything else without much luck, although we did notice a star vanish up in the sky at which point we paid more attention.

I don't have perfect eyesight, but it did appear that something circular may have been moving across the sky way up and as it passed between our view and the star it blocked the star from our view.

I've always kept an open mind when it comes to things like UFOs and Aliens, but I've also refused to believe much that I cannot prove or see with my own eyes.

I can't pretend I know I saw an alien spacecraft, but I know what I saw was not like anything I'd ever seen before and it has made me wonder if some of the things I thought I'd seen and written off as nothing may have actually been. Thanks for reading.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: