Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Moon Sized Red Ball Of UFO Over Muizenberg Cape Town South Africa


Date:  September 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.

Hi, I am reporting the sighting of a red ball in the sky about  8:15 p.m. on Friday night from Muizenberg, Cape Town. I was travelling by car passed the vlei and parallel to the main road in Muizenberg towards Cape Town.

Something caught my eye and I pulled over to see what it was. The sky was grey and there were no stars. Against this background a large red ball moved from east to west at a steady speed. The object arced downwards to earth and i was surprised when it suddenly disappeared.

The object was definitely not a plane or a flare because it was too big. Very roughly it was about half the size of the full moon.

Initially, I thought I saw the object in the direction of Table Bay travelling towards Constantia. I was struck by it's sudden disappearance and on reflection it seems probable that it moved behind a mountain.

At the time, I thought it was going to crash or land in Constantia.
I am 64 and it is the first time I have seen such an object in the sky.
Anyhow, if you require any other details please contact me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: