Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two Balls Of Light/UFOs Make Unbelievable Maneuvers In The Sky Near Garroby Hill East Yorkshire England UK


Date:  Roughly September 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Lights, distance factor indicated presumably round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was travelling to Selby North Yorkshire, England, from Kirby Underdale which is situated at the top of Garrowby Hill, East Yorkshire, England.

I turned onto the A166, a road that spans from York to Bridlington. I was heading towards York at this point.

Upon my turning right onto this road, I instantly noticed two lights travelling, side by side at the same speed tracking parallel to my car, it was almost as if it was the reflection on the glass.

I realized that this was not the case after maybe 8 to 10 seconds of keen observation, the object's moved at a faster pace in the opposite direction (the right, back the way I came) about a centimeter in distance from my perspective.

The object of light to the left (I have shivers writing this) accelerated off to the left in the opposite direction to the way they had initially started moving, steady at first then bolting off at an incredible pace to the likes of which I had never seen.

The other light (the only way to describe it) "chased" after it at the same speed.

I was shocked to a state that I rang my mother who's house I had just left to explain what I had just seen.

Being in the Royal Navy, and having first hand knowledge of flight observation, the mechanics of flight and fast moving air contacts, limitations and air patterns, what they look like from a distance, in day and night.

I know that those "lights", moved as an actual air craft due to their displacement in time, speed and acceleration.

In my opinion, the pair of white bright lights at approximately 3 to 5 miles away in the sky that night where pushing, not only "the envelope," but unworldly speeds, that in my experience where well in the excess of mach 5, in a matter of seconds.

The two objects travelled across the sky until my vision was blocked by horizon tree line. It would of taken a fighter jet 10 seconds at least to get to that point. They where there in maybe 4 or 5.

I strung together an unsuccessful list of possible objects that move in this manor, there isn't any.

I was the only vehicle in the area, it wasn't until a mile down the road I passed a car heading the other way.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: