Sunday, June 6, 2010

Round Orange Lights Reverse Direction Over Kilburn (London) UK

Date: June 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kilburn (London), UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking home at about 11:00pm when I saw a very bright orange light slowly glide by. I couldn't see it very clearly, as some trees were blocking patches of the sky, but when I got to the junction clearing, I saw that there was another light. The other bright light was also gliding slowly and it was slightly further ahead, so I assume it appeared first. The 1st light then stopped and the 2nd one aligned up with it. From where I stood, it looked as if they were aligned diagonally.

They stayed there for about 15-20 seconds, then the 1st light reversed (in the direction it came from) and then disappeared into the sky. The light retracted as if the object was moving further away. The 2nd light followed in the same manner a few seconds later.

It was really strange. I wouldn't have thought too much of the sighting if the lights didn't align and then reverse!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: