Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Silver Oblong UFO Over Dyffryn Springs Cardiff Wales

Date: May 22, 2010
Time: Midday

Location of Sighting: Cardiff Dyffryn Springs..
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Silver oblong.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were fishing at Dyffryn Springs Cardiff when I saw a silver thing zig zagging up by two other flying planes, it then shot off in a straight line faster than any thing I ever seen. It was not a plane, as the zig zag was as if it was looking at the planes. I called to my son and mate, but they could not see where I was pointing due to the sun. I don't know what this was, but it sure wasn't a plane. Nothing could fly that fast. I looked up all day and nothing flew that way and all flight paths was left to right.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: