Monday, May 24, 2010

2 Bright Orange Balls Of Light Over Perth Scotland

Date: May 22, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, myself and my wife were both sitting outside our house tonight and in the sky these 2 orange balls of light appeared in the sky. They were moving at the speed of a helicopter at what I would say was about 10000 feet. We were unsure of what they were, and then about a minute later there was another bright orange ball in the sky. It was moving at the speed of a helicopter and then stopped. It then just disappeared. I am very skeptical about such things and take a lot of persuading, but these lights really made me think.

Please can you explain.

Forgot to say, we are in Perth, Scotland and this is weird.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: