Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Round Orange Light Over Primrose Hill London UK

Date: May 23, 2010
Time: Around 12:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Primrose Hill, London.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Out in my friend's garden, we spotted an orange bright light in the sky looking west. I thought it was a search light of a helicopter, as it kept getting bigger and brighter as it moved closer towards my direction. It was the size of my pinky nail, with my arm stretched out in front of me. I had to move a few times, as I was looking through the limbs of a great willow to follow it. It made no noise and the sky was clear. It then proceeded to dim and retract until it disappeared completely. This took place all in a matter of a few minutes or so.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: