Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tolworth, Surrey UK A Large Triangular UFO

Posted: September 13, 2008

Date: September 1, 1987
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Weather Conditions: Dry but cloudy.

Description: Sighting was near my house by the A3 on way home from work, so this would have been around 6:00pm. I can't remember the exact date, seems like a long time ago now. Ahead of me, coming south from the direction of Heathrow was a very bright triangular object, it was an unusual orange/yellow type colour which caught my eye moving very slowly and moving just under the clouds, no sound, no flashing lights. When it got nearer, I was able to see it was a very large object which went directly up through the clouds at a very slow speed.

TV/Radio: Not that I know of.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: