Thursday, September 25, 2008

North West Penrith, Cumbria UK Unknown Object And A Call To The Police

Posted: September 25, 2008

Date: September 23, 2008
Time: 9.45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: North West Penrith.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval, middle front more rounded.

Full Description of event/sighting: I just posted this on my friends website, then searched Google in case it was also spotted by more people. It is still early yet as it only happened a few hours ago. At 9.45 pm tonight I was locking my front door and heading upstairs when I looked out the hall window and noticed what a calm clear night it was, and how the stars seemed to be real bright, brighter than I have ever seen before. Then I noticed a bright light heading towards my house. At first I thought a shooting star. So I thought I better make a wish. I thought to myself, then as it got closer I could make out details that dismissed it as a shooting star. It was flying the height of a small aircraft and it was bright, real bright white at the front with and orange in the middle, but the thing that grabbed me was the sparks coming from the back, nothing like a meteor I may add. It was way too slow for something like that and the speed was constant and the angle was the same. It was not heading towards the ground as a comet or anything would, but steady on it's path. Also it did not seem to be burning up.

I called the police I was that concerned that no one would see it but myself. I told the police I was calling them because I wanted them to check the seismic readings from Scotland to see if anything hit the ground. They said they had no reports, then the cop rang me back and told me it was just a military exercise! I mean c'mon man, how dumb do you have to be to let it go at that I thought. So I asked the cop to contact the RAF and see if anything was seen on radar. The cop called me back again, this time he said that it was nothing he could explain and no one could. I then said, but you just told me it was a military exercise. The cop stumbled for a moment, then not knowing what to say as he had just back tracked on his first statement about it being military. He then said, well we have had nothing on radar and nothing from Glasgow seismic monitoring station. I have a number to call the MOD in the morning, believe it or not they wanted me to leave all this on the DOD answering machine, but I refused and said I will speak to someone in the morning. I will post here the outcome of this as soon as I get off the phone with them.

I was looking at the plough. (7 sisters) It came from that direction and headed s/sw. It was not falling, it was not on fire and it never made a sound. It looked like electrical sparking or the kind of sparks you see in a steelworks factory, just like the old Flash Gordon ships used to spark. That's the only way I can describe it. Anyway I can't be the only one to have seen this, as it was just on the outside of my town of about 60.000 population. So keep an eye on the web for sightings in the NW UK on 22 September at 9.45 pm. I have a strange feeling, not a bad one, but a good calming feeling about me I guess I'm just happy I witnessed this, but I feel real happy, strange I know. I will keep you informed.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: