Sunday, September 28, 2008

Edmunds, Suffolk England Unidentified Flying Object

Posted: September 28, 2008

Date: September 3, 2008
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Looked like a boomerang shape according to my Mum, I thought it looked exactly like what you see in films or TV - a flying saucer shape, it had a circular dome on top. Mildenhall Estate/Howard Estate, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, United Kingdom.
Weather Conditions: Dark, some clouds, a little windy but dry, low temperature.

Description: This U.F.O. could easily be mistaken for a bright star, but observing the other stars in the sky it didn't look like it.

It was in one spot above houses, it was spinning and tilting, the lights changed colour: Red, Green Blue & possibly Purple, also a triangular/laser looking light beam coming from the circular dome on top.

I tried taking a picture but it started moving about, I was unable to get it in picture or video even though me and my Mum could see it through binoculars and to the naked eye, I have a very good mobile camera, I had it in the shot and was leaning against something to steady my hand but the object was moving. It kept disappearing and re-appearing in the exact same spot.

Through binoculars I could see the outline of the shape -- it was curved, a laser like beam emitted from it and then along the bottom edge of the 'flying saucer' shape I saw little Reddish/Yellow spotlights and then a few more of the same lights were sent out in an array.

It is the first time I have seen this sort of thing.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: