Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Strange Orange Glow In The Sky Over Dornoch Scotland

Date: July 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

Hi, I was camping in Dornoch 18-20 July 2010. On the night of the 18th I spotted a strange orange glow in the sky to the north (time 2240). My wife thought it could be a plane, but I am in the air force and know that a plane will not use re-heat at that time of night.

Glow stayed stationary for approx: 5 mins and disappeared. At about 23:15 it re-appeared for the same amount of time and then went for good. I am not a skeptic, but this was something that I cannot explain.

Hope this is any good.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: