Sunday, July 18, 2010

Numerous Orange Disks Over Richmond West London UK

Date: July 16, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I live in Richmond, West London, and last Friday 16th at around 11:00pm I witnessed the same thing. I am an amateur astronomer so I was just checking out the sky to see how clear the sky was as I was hoping to set up my telescope that night to do some observing.

Suddenly I saw four or five bright orange disks going past above me and I just couldn't believe my eyes. Then another 4, then another 3 and so on for a couple of minutes. They all disappeared in the same direction. When this started I asked my wife to come and she was shocked! Quite funny because she is the most skeptical person when it comes to this type of phenomena.

We were just pretty shocked and could not articulate a word. The 'parade' continued for another couple of minutes. Despite the trembling in my hands, I was able to start my camera while my wife went to another room where she could alert me if any other objects were coming. Fortunately, I managed to tape the last two of them. I am not used to the video facility in our camera, as we mostly use it to take pictures, so the footage was not great. However, it was better than nothing!

I am not expert, but I am certain they were not lanterns as they moved too fast and they seemed to be in a perfect formation. I am just very surprised this has not been on the news because many people seem to have heard of it. I guess I am very glad I found all you guys talking about it because we had started to think we were weirdos. Best.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: