Friday, July 9, 2010

Orange UFO Shoots Upward Over Tilbury Area Of Essex UK

Date: July 8, 2010
Time: 10:10 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in the Tilbury area of Essex. Last night (08/07/10) I spotted an Orange round object in the sky at 10:10pm. It was moving with speed and was not flashing like a plane and didn't seem to be making a noise in my opinion and it was not a plane.

The object then slowed down almost stopping, before shooting upwards at speed and disappearing out of sight. I sat and watched, but I did not see anything else. I have never seen anything like this before and would be grateful for any feed back as I am interested in finding out what the object was. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: