Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sydney Australia Witness Films Three Level Object (Pictures)

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: Early May 2007 Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, You may not remember me but I used to do a spot with James on the show. Anyway, I was out on my balcony one evening and saw a funny looking star in the northwest sky, it was kind of dusk, just dark. The location a suburb 10 minutes from the City of Sydney Australia. I didn't look at the picture until today.

All I have done is crop it a bit, but there are two pictures, I thought I was taking two of the same thing but they are not the same. I left the crop of number 1 large as there is a shape not bright there too that looks like no 2 picture, only it's brighter. That may be a star don't know.

If you need an uncropped straight from the camera image, I can do that. I was expecting to see something like an asteroid with a tail or something not a 3 level object with light on each level...sending both pictures. Regards.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, Yes nearly fell of the chair when I saw that 3 level one. First, I took those maybe a week ago, 10 days no more than that. so early May 2007. It was about dusk just getting dark so around 6:30 Sydney time, I'm terrible I don't take much notice of time at the moment. I am on the north shore of Sydney (Lane Cove) which is about 10 minuets drive to the City of Sydney. It was in the northwest.

The object just seemed to sit there, that is why I thought a star at first, it caught my eye as it was so bright then it seemed to have a longer up down shape than a start. That is when I came in and got my camera. So it was around for a good 5 minuets in the sky that I could see. But it just seemed to sit there, then it was gone. I thought it had just gone out of view. Can't tell you much more than that Brian, if you want to use it that is ok with me. This is also very strange as I didn't think, oh there is a UFO I will get a picture of it. LOL. Thanks and I hope your doing ok and feeling good.

Thank you to the witness for granting permission to post the pictures, and of course for the sighting report.





Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also noticed how the topography of Sydney was so incredibly varied with cliffs, oceans,

mountains, dry desert like patches, and then lush vegetation. The mix of all these harsh

and seemingly wild landscapes also remind me that this country is incredibly young in

comparison to many others. This could be partly why so much of Australia still appears

untamed,and still similar to how it must have appeared to the British settlers. I wonder

how this country will change as it ages? Have Australian people come to appreciate the

landscape and its features or is there still part of them that fears the Bush? I'm unsure.

Regards

Sydney landscapes