Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Apollo Bay, Australia A Possible Missing Time Experience

Posted: January 22, 2008

My friends and I had a missing time experience on the way home from a holiday at Apollo Bay (Australia)during the 4+ hour drive we made a detour to visit a campsite in a secluded valley in the Wombat State Forest. It was at least a 20 minute drive along dirt roads into the place.

I can't remember the name of the place but I do recall that we all felt uncomfortable at the site. The closest that I come to describing it was that it felt like we were being watched by someone with malicious intent. Another thing that stood out to me was a large picture over the fire place in the dining hall. It was of a close up painting of the head and shoulders of an Aboriginal Elder.

We looked over the campsite to see if it would be usable by our church youth group for their annual camp. Probably spent about 30 minutes there looking around and talking to the operator. Then the four of us got back into the car and left the campsite. We turned left out of the driveway and drove up the hill. The next thing we knew we were coming out of the forest and onto the Asphalt road about 18 Kilometers (about 11 miles) away from the campsite. I turned to my friend in the backseat and asked "Do you remember" he finished the sentence before I could "Turning right at the "T" intersection?"

Everyone in the car had the same reaction to it; that is, something strange just happened but we couldn't figure out what. We've spoken about it a couple of times since then, I haven't had a similar situation in terms of the missing time but the feeling of being watched has returned a few times. I'm not able to see a pattern in these feelings at all.

I used to have dreams that were too vivid to be just my imagination. They were always in sepia tones (brown and white). I would wake up in the night and open my eyes, I could see what seemed to be a store room, it was like I was hiding behind some shelving. The dreams would not go away if I closed my eyes at all, I remember not being afraid but rather having a feeling that I was intruding on something and that I shouldn't be there.

There is also a scar that I don't know the origins of on my left cheek. It's been there for as long as I can remember, it reminds me of an upside down teardrop, about 2mm wide at the top and 4 mm long. I know it's not an Acne scar as it's been there since long before I ever had any acne.

I hope that this is of some interest to you. Sincerely.

Thank you to the person for this report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: