Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Seaford Victoria, Australia 3-4 Bright Glowing Orange Orbs

Posted: January 16, 2008

Date: January 24, 2006 Time: 9:30-10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Carrum Downs (Industrial side) Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 3-4 Shape of objects: Orbs

Full Description of event/sighting: Not too sure whether or not this was or was not a sighting but it was pretty freaky whatever it was. I was driving home along the road that leads through an industrial side of town. when I was distracted by these 3-4 bright orange orbs glowing in the sky. I thought at first they were just stars until I stopped and took a better look at them. What was weird was the fact they were all aligned. The brightest orb was above the rest and they moved north -east at a rather slow to medium pace. They were different to plane lights and didn't flash so I was positive it had to be something different. This lasted for about 20 minutes since I'd first seen them. They suddenly disappeared and I've been curious to find out what they were since.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, The weather here has been really unusually hot, and it was quite mild but starting to cool down. It was clear and I was able to see the stars and planets.

The objects or lights were away from the moon but I would roughly say that the most dominant/brightest orb was at least half the size of the moon. The "UFO" was flying towards the north-east, coming from the south.

I saw it has a I drove home through an industrial area - a lot of factories near, but these orbs were not above me. I was looking at them from close distance away. They looked as if they were near where there is a lot of blank land.

The objects moved rather slow, they were all aligned and they were this bright orange color very obvious in the sky - I thought it was pretty weird since I haven't even seen a shooting star let alone bright orange things in the sky. they moved together yet not directly vertical of each other slightly off-line with the orb above it .there were 3-4 of them all really bright - but the biggest one was the one that caught my attention first.

I looked at them roughly 20 minutes then got in the car and drove home and got on a high part of the verandah and could still see them moving in the distance. I brought my mum out and showed her cause I thought it was weird. Then suddenly they just disappeared.

I'm just curious to find out what they were because I know they were defiantly not planes they move faster in the sky. These moved at a steady pace and at seemed that they even stopped at certain times.

I think I sound crazy, but I thought I'd tell someone and find out what they were or could be.

Thank you for being interested.

If you have any questions or any answers for me, it would be greatly appreciated as I really want to know what they were. I regret not getting my phone out and taking a picture.

Thanking you.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: