Monday, January 14, 2008

Regents Park, Brisbane Australia Amazing Lighting Storm & Unknown Objects

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: December 28, 2005 Time: 9.30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Round I think ?

Full Description of event/sighting: I love to film storms and this night we had two guest come to visit us from Melbourne. I got my video camera to film the lightning, as I love to get still shots and print them out.

I also send video footage to channel ten news when it is a good storm, so far I have sent one and they gave it the headline as it was an amazing lighting strike that struck 5 times in one spot and real close and bigger and fatter than I have ever seen.

I am so fascinated by them!! But this night I was busy socializing while filming so I wasn't exactly paying much attention, just filming while chatting. my guest however thought the show was great as they have never seen lightning strike like that before.

When I played it back a week or so ago I noticed two black objects traveling upwards in a straight line and then one went to the right. Now we have a flight path behind us, but these were not traveling like planes, plus the storm was real bad and striking every second or so, so a plane I think would not travel that close to a huge lightning bolt. I have heard that UFO's like lightning because of the electric power that comes from them and how they hang around storms but, I have never been interested in them so I never went looking for them and that's when it happened.

I have the still shots but unfortunately we have taped over the video footage as we went on holidays and needed the tape plus I didn't think it was important but now after talking to friends when showed them the photos they said it could be a UFO and I should have never have taped over it, but hey I wasn't that interested until now.

I will continue to video electric storms and if I see any I will keep the footage and send it in.

If you would like the photos I will send them to you. The only thing I did to them was change them from bmp to jpg as to be able to send them via internet in a smaller format as you know bmp are larger files and jpegs are smaller.

Hope you can tell me what they are. Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for sending in her report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: