Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bright Yellow Object Broke Up In The Sky Over Summerseat UK


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  11:00 p.m.

I was parking the car last night at 11:00 p.m. (Friday 21st September) when I looked up into the night sky above Summerseat. I saw a bright yellow light, low in the sky, heading west and coming from the Heywood/Rochdale direction.

I thought it was the GM Police Helicopter at first, but It was too big and came too quickly and silently at great speed and was trailing small red stars which quickly burned out.

It went west towards Holcombe Hill and the west and then it appeared to break up into small yellow stars (pieces?) which quickly disappeared. Meteor or Space debris? I don't know.

It was really quite large and I can honestly say I've never before seen anything like it in my life. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: