Sunday, September 23, 2012

Spider Shaped UFO With Landing Gear Over The Capenhurst Nuclear Plant England UK


Date:  Around 2000
Time:  1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spider shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was about 1:00 a.m., maybe a little later my ex husband was out in the garden with our dog. He called me out to see a spider shaped craft in the sky.

It was hovering near Capenhurst nuclear plant, the craft had a spider like shape with 4 or 5 legs coming down from the main body, each leg had coloured lights running down them.

My ex then ran upstairs to get his camera and the craft started moving very slowly towards me, I never felt any fear, strangely I felt very much at ease.

The craft continued to move slowly until my ex reached the kitchen door with his camera, then the craft changed directions and shot off and was out of sight within a few seconds.

We never told anyone about this which happened about 12 years ago, but the image will stay with me forever, truly amazing experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Nikki said...

On Sunday, 24th November 2013 at approx 7.30 I was dog walking with hubby and 7yr old daughter. She spotted what looked like 5 white clouds floating erratically against a dark cloudy night. After getting 4 neighbours and our eldest daughter and friend to witness, I tried to film, not believing it would show. In fact, the biggest cloud showed up as a white ball and the four smaller ones were different colours. Stayed above capenhurst nuclear plant til approx 10pm. Still got the film.

Phil Woolland said...

I saw something similar on Sunday 15th December 2013. I was walking alone down Ledsham Road, Little Sutton at about 7.30pm on Sunday evening and looked across the fields towards the BNFL site & saw what I could only describe as 2 or 3 lights seemingly chasing each other inside a cloud. They came & went over & over again. I stayed & watched for about 10 minutes & even tried a movie on my iPhone,(but sadly it isn't too good). When got back & told my family just laughed at me, (as I had had a few beers watching the football!), but I was alert and struggle to explain what they could have been - maybe they were something to do with security at BNFL? But whatever they were, thanks to you, I can say that others saw them too, maybe not on the same night, but at least I know that I haven't lost my marbles! Phil W