Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bright Ball Of Light With Sparks And Long Tail Over Derby City Centre UK


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I saw exactly the same thing as you described. Bright ball of light with sparks at the front and long tail of light trailing behind. I thought it was a firework at first, but it lasted far too long.

As it past over towards the horizon and I saw the back of it, I could see it was actually 4 balls of light headed in the same directions and disappeared into to the horizon.

I've never seen anything like this before, very strange. I was on my way to work close to derby's city centre when I spotted it through the clouds as it dropped below them at 10.55 pm.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: