Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Seen Over Enderby Leicestershire UK

Date: March 27, 2010
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Enderby Leicestershire.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Orange balls.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had just gone into the garden to have a smoke before going to watch the football on TV, when to my utter horror a orange ball the size of a car appeared in the sky. The sky which was completely clear and I thought this object was going to hit.

I rushed into the house to call the other people who were there and we all rushed out to the front of the house to see if it would crash. It met up with two further objects over the Fosse Park area of Leicester and remained stationary for around a minute. Then all 3 of the objects departed in different directions. I don’t class myself as a believer, but this has utterly confused and I wondered what 4 people saw that night.

Email Brian with your sighting to: sighting@telus.net. Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: