Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Red Glowing Light With Beam Coming From Object Over Knightswood Glasgow Scotland

Date: March 14th and 20th, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Knightswood Glasgow.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round and glowing.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I looked out my window at around 11:40pm on Saturday, 20th, March 2010 and saw what was a round bright red glowing object moving slowly in the sky. It then disappeared. There was a strong red beam of light coming from it and it was making no sound at all. I did not have time to film it, but myself and the people that saw it, had no clue as to what it was it was.

It definitely was not a helicopter or plane, because a plane flew right under it, so I imagine the pilot should have seen it. There was no wind that night either and it was moving from east to west. I still have no idea of what it was, but I know a number of people who have witnessed it over the Glasgow area recently who do not know what it is either.

Brian Vike's Note: This is the second report that we have received on a red/orange colored light that had a beam of light emanating from the object.

Email Brian with your sighting to: sighting@telus.net. Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: