Sunday, December 28, 2008

Coppull, Chorley, Lancashire, England UK Two Orange Lights

Posted: December 28, 2008

Date: December 16, 2008
Time: 8:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Two Orange lights long and slim.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: I was stood at the rear door of my house just having a cigarette when I noticed these two very bright flashing amber/orange lights, the rear of my house faces in a south western position and the lights appeared to be at approx. 1000-2000 feet in height and they remained in a fixed position for about 50 seconds. I could not define any shape of a craft but the lights seemed too far apart for any kind of aircraft or anything else for that matter. These orange
light flashes where very large in circumference and flashed off set to each other at no regular pattern. I was amazed when I saw these lights just shoot off from a fixed position to what appeared to be heading in a northerly direction at the same level. The speed it departed was amazing too ! Just wish I had it on a camera phone because this was a life changing experience.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: