Saturday, December 13, 2008

Motueka, New Zealand A Round Ball Shaped Object

Posted: December 13, 2008

Date: November 8, 2008
Time: Approx: 1:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round ball shape.
Weather Conditions: Pretty clear night I think, remember seeing stars out.

Description: My two friends and I were standing at the end of my driveway after coming back from a party at the beach (they had walked me home). We were just talking when I saw a bright red/orange light floating across the sky. I drew the others attention to it and we stood there astonished at what we were seeing. It was moving faster than an ordinary plane and was not a jet plane because it was moving too slow to be a jet plane and was also too low to be a jet plane. It was also too big to be a jet plane. Definitely wasn't a helicopter because I think we would have heard it and wasn't moving fast enough to be a helicopter. It seemed to hover, and was a bright light colored red (maybe orange).

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: