Sunday, April 3, 2011

Star Like Objects And I Got 20 Feet From A UFO At Billingham UK

Date: October 8, 2010
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rectangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: "Hello, about 22 years ago, I saw 2 UFO's in the sky, they looked like stars until they moved in a deliberate way (search pattern). I watched them for a while (10 minutes I thought, but found out it was 2 hours) and I have never forgot my experience.

I have seen another very small UFO, about the size of a old fashioned video recorder in December 2010. All the angles and surfaces were rounded of like a balloon, it moved very slowly and when I got about 20 feet away, it moved a bit quicker before flying in a heat haze, like vortex. At first I thought it was some sore of surveillance drone or remote controlled toy but it certainly was not, it was too sophisticated.

Have you hear of these small UFO's, I can’t think that aliens are all the same size as us, some could be very small or very large, the small UFO may have been piloted who knows.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: