Monday, April 25, 2011

Bright Red/Orange Lights Observed Over Sandyford Dublin Ireland

Date: May 29, 2010
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 6
Shape of Objects: bright red/orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This sighting is already on ufoinfo.com, but I will paste it here anyway.

It is my first of three sightings.

I was walking across my back garden and saw a bright red light moving at a steady speed in a high arc from the right horizon, it seemed to be moving away from me, but in an arc at the same time. A second one then appeared closer to me but following the same arc. The third one appeared closer again and immediately after three more bright red lights appeared to form a triangle formation.

The two on either side of the formation increased and decreased the distance from the red light in the middle at a rate of acceleration that would be impossible for normal airplanes. There was a big house in front of me blocking part of the sky and once they went behind this I didn't see them anymore. The whole sighting lasted about 3 minutes and there was silence throughout. The craft made no noises.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: