Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UFO Maneuvers In The Sky Seen From Norwegian Cruise Ship

Date: February 5, 2011
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Hi, I was on a Norwegian Cruise Ship, heading towards their “Private Island,” watching the morning sky when I noticed what I first thought was one star blinking much more than the others. Once it caught my attention, I kept watching it. There was quite a bit of fog on the water, but two other ships were sailing behind and further east than ours.

They were close enough that I could see their lights, and far enough away that I could make out the horizon. The light in the sky was white at first, then red, green and back to white. It was at a high elevation, at an angle of approximately 45 degrees from my position.

The light was white when it dropped straight down at least 3 – 4 thousand feet, paused for a second or two then went horizontal across the sky about the same distance and paused another few seconds and disappeared. Seconds later it appeared back in the original position.

I believe that a laser pen I was pointing at it after seeing the color changes initiated the movement, but this is purely supposition.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: