Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Round Orange Object Seen Over Kilburn Grange Park London England UK

Date: February 8, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

I don't believe this, but last night at around 11:30pm I was going to bed when I looked out my window across the Kilburn Grange Park when I saw a orange light heading NW. My view was not blocked at all, until it flew over my house.

I went to the other side of the house only to see it disappearing into the clouds. It was fairly low, solid orange and round, I observed the object for around 40 seconds. Travelling at a slow steady speed.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: