Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Orange Lights Makes Triangular Plaque/UFO Over Te Anau New Zealand


Date:  July 11, 2014
Time:  Approximately 8:00 p.m.

Hi, I would like to report to you what my friend and I saw in Te Anau, New Zealand on the night of Friday July 11, 2014. It was around 8:00 p.m. We saw 3 carrot-orange lights in the sky moving slowly altogether with same distance to each other, with absolutely no noise.

They stopped moving from north to south (we were a few meters from the lake edges) and turned together as in a half circle, slowly. What strikes me was that those 3 glowing lights were still keeping at same distance to each other, even when turning so that they were making a perfect equilateral triangle (at least from where I was watching).

My friend said she could distinguish a triangular plaque/object. I cannot assert that because there were some clouds that could have been taken for some flat object maintaining the 3 spots (I am missing precise English words, sorry, I am non English speaker).

We could see that for about 4 minutes, then the lights shut off one after the other, and, funny thing that we discovered one hour later,  my friend's watch had stopped functioning from about that moment.

These lights looking like spots were in the clouds, so quite big for that heights, which excludes , for my belief, Chinese lanterns, but I can be wrong.

I would love to know what it was. Could it be some silent secret engine of the Army? I am wondering since on our way to Te Anau we had passed by a military area.

Thank you in advance if you could let us know about that and if other people there at that time also saw this.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: