Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Red Lights In The Sky Over Arbroath Angus Scotland


Date:  December 25, 2014
Time:  Approximately 8:00 p.m.

I'm curious about red lights in a triangle formation seen while heading from Carnoustie back to Arbroath on Christmas night about eight o'clock.  

I managed to take a photo with my mobile, but only got the lower light due to the car roof, what I also got was two sets of three lights horizontally which I didn't see with the naked eye.  

There was nothing that I could see which was causing a reflection for these lights.  

I was told it was the Space Station, but that would not make sense as it was further south and the lights are completely different. As I said I'm curious as to what these red lights could be. Regards.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: