Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Red Lights Seen Over Weston Super Mare North Somerset England UK


Date:  July 21, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I was looking online to see if anything had been reported previously, but cannot see anything similar. Just before I was about to retire to bed, I was in my garden having a cigarette whilst looking at the stars on a clear night.

I have been caught out previously by seeing lights in the sky, but I believe turned out to be satellites looking from reports on the internet.

This time though, it was very different. I saw a red light moving much faster across the sky, I dismissed this being a aircraft as there was no other flashing lights coming from it. This was a solid red light moving at speed extremely high up in a straight line.

At first I thought It may be another satellite, but from the position of the sun reflecting from it, it appear red to the eye. About five seconds later the object moved in a giant “S” shape across the sky and disappeared over the top of my house.

This was strange enough and I ran to the bottom to see if I could see it further, but a second later another red light appeared from the same place I first spotted the first one. This one however was moving much faster, but moving in a straight line in the same direction as the first as if it was following it.

I often look at the stars on a night, but have never seen anything like this before. I am forty years of age and can honestly say it was something out of the ordinary. Nothing earth like or man made, that's for sure.

I have never written to any site or anyone before, but this had made be think that there is more going on than we know.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: