Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Huge Ball Of Orange Light Seen Over Indore Madhya Pradesh India


Date:  January 13, 2014 and in 2013 (two sightings)
Time:  10:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.

Hi, I am mechanical engineer doing business. I always study about special theory of relativity, space time bending theories and UFO propulsion systems.
   
Last year when I was roaming after dinner in my porch at 10:00 p.m. in night I saw a huge ball around 4 to 5 feet in diameter descending from sky. Orange lights were coming and it was noiseless.

It was around 50 to 60 feet high from ground. I saw it for 4 to 5 minutes. It moved slowly and went behind the building and appeared again.

It suddenly vanished and a smoky background was there.
     
Second sighting happened 13 th January 2014. I was again in porch at 9.30 p.m. at night. Again a base ball sized UFO came on the roof of my neighbours house around 6 to 8 feet from floor of roof. It stayed for 0.5 minuets and had the same brilliant lights and vanished.

I am fascinated about technology of UFOs coming from another dimensions. This is fact nothing to hide.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: