Friday, January 18, 2013

Two Bright Red/Orange Lights Hovering In The Sky Over Basrah Iraq


January 18, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I found your site by Googling what myself and other Americans had seen tonight in the sky over Iraq.

There was two bright reddish/orange glowing lights, one was brighter than the other.

At first sight I thought that maybe it was the moon behind a dust storm that was possibly approaching, but this wasn't the case.

As I was looking right to left the moon was in clear sight on my left and the sky was very clear and no dust storm.

We sat there observing this mystery for about 5 minutes and the two glowing red orbs started to slowly dissipate and I can't think of any logical reason why.

I can assure you, there is no military aircraft here in Iraq, these were not flares.

I have been in and around the military for nearly 20 years and I have never seen anything like this before, my first thought was that this was some sort of comet, but we would have heard/seen/read of this on the news.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: