Saturday, January 5, 2013

Orange Lights Flew Above In The Sky Over Jamaica


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Approx: 12:11 a.m.

It was about 11-15 minutes after 12 midnight. As soon as the fireworks ended, I say the first light, orange and glowing like on fire.

It wasn't any plane or helicopter, I star gaze enough to know the difference, but I saw the first coming from the east and it traveled in a straight line to the west then it slowly faded away.

The other came in from the south even closer than the first, at this point I saw the light even clearer and at this point it really looked as if on fire. It did not have the 3 strobe light like an airplane would or a helicopter would and at this point I was sure it wasn't a satellite or the space station which I've seen before.

This second one also traveled in a straight line to the west and also faded out. The third came in from the east just as the first and faded out in the same general area as the first.

I also saw a fourth on my way home at about minutes to 1 in the morning.

What signs are there on first of the New Year 2013. My mind is wide open and my eyes are even wider, not saying the end is near, but it's about time we know the truth.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: