Tuesday, January 8, 2013

5 Unknown Objects Filmed Over The Springs 30 Miles East Of Johannesburg South Africa (Video)

Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Approx: 12:05 a.m.

Last night at just after 12:05 AM  31st Dec 2012/Jan 1st 2013. Cloud at 6/8ths 12000 feet with our viz at about 30 miles.

My wife and I saw five (5) UFO's all of the same description. Approach at intervals of about a minute from the South South South East moving faster than any commercial Jets  (I’m a Pilot retired) with no sound.

Just under the cloud base.

Last one I tracked climbing into the cloud where it disappeared. I keep a pair of binoculars on our back verandah as I watch aircraft out of our local International airport and local air traffic.

Sure we had a few skyrockets in the air but one could see a distinct difference between the skyrockets and the UFO's we saw.

I was able to watch the UFO's with my binoculars at max zoom and my wife using her Canon EOS 650D ( 18-55 Lenz ) motordrive was able to capture the UFO's on camera.
Note To Self :- As a matter of urgency, Buy Wife Zoom Lenz ASAP.

See short video I made with all the pix, attached :-

By The way, this is our 3rd UFO sighting  together and we are not on any medication or smoking strong stuff  and we only opened our champagne after the incident !


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: