Sunday, August 12, 2012

Orange Crescent Moon Shape Object Seen Over Exmouth Devon England UK


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:35 a.m.

Hello Brian, your website is the first that came up on Google when I typed in 'orange crescent moon shape disappearing'. To give a time date and place before I begin, it's the 12th August 2012 in England and this all happened at around 2:35 a.m.

I was smoking a cigarette out of my bedroom window, which faces east and I saw a beautiful glowing moon (object). At first I thought it was the moon, and was admiring the vibrant colour (as I have seen red moons abroad before, so thought it highly possible for there to be an orange moon and counted myself lucky).

It must have been around 2 minutes before it disappeared within seconds. Unfortunately I can't say how long it was there, as I only saw it for the 2 or so minutes I had noticed.

I immediately realized that the sky is not starry as we have just had a small and brief thunderstorm and that I could not see the moon from any window. I had my laptop in my hands, luckily, and Googled it straight away.

My first reaction was to think it a UFO sighting and to know that you saw the same in Chicago is to much of a coincidence! I have never seen a sighting before, and have always believed that there is something beyond us, but this has made me want to question things further.

I'd be really interested to know if you've had any other feedback on sightings elsewhere in the world and what you saw. Hope to hear from you soon! Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: