Monday, July 30, 2012

Unknown Mechanical Sound Heard Twice In Irvine Ayrshire Scotland UK


Date:  July 29, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi, last week whilst having a bath, around 10:00 p.m. at night. I was listening to the wind outside my open window, it wasn't really all that strong, but what got me was the fact that it sounded mechanical.

It was hard to describe other than it had a peculiar rythym to it. After listening for 10 minutes or so, I duly forgot all about it, until 2:00 a.m. or so of Monday (29th July) when putting out the bin I heard this exact noise.

The only difference was it's intensity and longevity. It lasted around an hour and was definetly mechanical sounding. It would increase in pitch and was coming from the northwest direction.

Having stayed in Irvine for 28 years, I know the lay of the land and what factories or industry is around and nothing I felt could account for this sound.

I have read and saw alot of 'The Trumpets' sounds on the net of late and though I wouldn't claim that this was the same sound, it was kind of similar.
Hope you don't think I am a nut.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: