Saturday, November 5, 2011

Four Round Orange Lights Over Northolt Middlesex UK

 
Date:  June 12, 2011
Time:  12:10 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Flat bottom, but cone shaped.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: 4 orange round non blinking lights passed over where I live. I was astonished and called my other half who came in time to see two of them.
 
They were swift, but graceful moving and one of them turned it’s light off for a few seconds and back on again. Whilst the light was off, it became a grey flat bottomed object which was in a cone shape and it was swirling in the air still.
 
By the time I called someone else, they had gone. I looked out of my back windows, but they were no where to be seen.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: