Friday, November 11, 2011

UFOs Flash At One Another Before Shooting Off Over Christchurch New Zealand



Date:  November 11, 2011
Time:  9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Being an avid sky watcher and UFO buff, I went outside to gaze up at the heavens to the west I noticed a bright UFO moving in a northerly direction, when it stopped.

To my amazement, another UFO to the east also came along and stopped, then one seemed to signal the other with a flash they were quite a distance apart one side of the city to the other, this went on between them each flashing a yellowish light at the same time.

My friends who were a mile or so away from me, noticed the same event and came rushing home to tell me all excited as they were new to UFO spotting. ( my fault showing them)

What seemed like 3 minutes passed when thy both sped off at very high speed both to the west. This kind of thing is very common here in Christchurch, and not much escapes my eyes. Happy hunting.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments: