Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fleet Of Large Deep Yellow/Orange Shining Objects Over Enfield Greater London UK

Date: June 10, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Enfield Greater London UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: About 16 – 17
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I came home from work late, it was already dark outside. Standing in my kitchen looking out of the window south, when something caught my attention and I walked out onto the patio. What I saw to my utter astonishment was a fleet of large deep yellow/orange shining big round objects.

At first I thought they were helicopters, as they were not high at all. Flying smoothly, evenly, in a line one after another one. Some in threes or fives, then one, then more and altogether about 17. It took about 15-20 minutes. No sound, just gliding while other normal traffic was going on.

Many airplanes, even a helicopter on the horizon, seemed unaware of these. Direction: From southwest towards northeast. I was so astonished I forgot to think about taking a photo, then I run in and took a picture. There is one of the last objects on it, but my mobile camera is not a very good quality one.

Sorry, I'm not sure how to post that picture here. I had another UFO encounter, and will describe it on a separate form.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: