Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bright Orange Objects Over Birmingham UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: About 12:15 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.

Hi there, I live in Birmingham UK, at about 12.15 a.m to 12.30 a.m. I went out to listen to the fireworks and I saw coming over the houses some quite high up and some so low I could see the shape these brightly lit objects. At first I thought helicopters, but I can't hear the engine because of the fireworks, but these objects were lit from nose to tail in bright orange light, as I said they just kept coming.

I am so glad other people saw them as when you mention it to others they seem so have a logical explanation for it. My Sister said helicopters taking injured to the hospital, not that many I said, not at once. Could be helicopters keeping a look out for fires, but helicopters only have flashing lights underneath they are not glowing orange all over.

If you have any more news let me know, I am fascinated and wish I had taken photos now. Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: