Monday, February 8, 2010

Orange Object Looked Like A Floating Fire Seen Over Hemel Hempstead UK (Chinese Lanterns)

Date: February 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Hemel Hempstead.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round/boomerang?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming back from the shop in Hemel Hempstead when my partner noticed a light in the sky. I said it was a plane, but after looking myself I could see no flashing lights, just what looked like something on fire high in the sky. It was orange and just looked like a small fire floating up high, it was not going particularly fast and just went at a steady pace in a straight line, it definitely was not a shooting star either.

We watched for about 30 seconds until it disappeared into the cloud. After about another minute, we saw another one, same speed and direction only this time I could clearly see what appeared to be something falling from it, like drips of fire were coming from it, there were about five or six of these drips, it was quite unnerving as it went over head. It appeared to be boomerang shaped and there was no noise at any time during watching these objects. I called my brother who is west London (Ealing) he asked if I saw an orange shooting star before, I had even said anything so I am assuming he saw the same thing. What are they?

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: