Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nueva Andalucia Marbella Spain A Bright Orange Round Object

Posted: March 3, 2009

Date: December 31, 2009
Time: 11:56 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Good just a few clouds.

Description: It was 11:56 and as usual on New Years Eve we went outside to watch the fireworks going off along the coast. My terrace faces south and I looked up to the west and saw a bright orange round object stationary above and to the west it was joined by another that came down and they stayed there together before the second one went back up and through the clouds followed by the 1st one some 30 seconds later.

No noise nothing I have never seen anything like it how can something propel itself up like that from being stationary with no noise ?

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Thank you for getting back to me I have looked at the link and can verify that what I saw in no way resembles what was on the video. what I saw was to all intense and purposes was a star, it was as high as any star and moved across the sky at the same height going north at a steady and consistent speed until it was out of sight. I have read about the fast moving star and wanted to know if this is what I had seen.

I have been watching the sky since the 31st of Dec 2008/2009 when my husband and I whilst watching the fireworks looked up and saw a bright orange ball of light in the sky it was joined by another that came DOWN from the clouds for less then a minute before taking off at a speed back through the clouds the first one followed about 30 seconds later. I do not want to sound stupid but I know what I saw and now am quite hooked on knowing the truth. It would appear that many people saw these orange balls of light through out England and Ireland at about the same time on the same evening.

Many thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: