Sunday, March 2, 2008

Barnstaple, North Devon U.K. A Unknown Silent Circular Object And Jet Fighters

Posted: March 2, 2008

Date: Early August.
Time: Early evening.

Location of Sighting: Back garden parents home.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian,

Re: your sighting report of 1964 : Dorchester, Massachusetts UFO sighting.

Braunton, North Devon, England - 1964 : Time: early evening / not dark: clear skies. Approx: early August time. There are a couple of similarities to the Dorchester 1964 UFO sighting, that I had back in 1964 also, when I was 10 years old. The other similarity, is that I was also with one of my brothers who was 8 years older than me, he was 18 years old at that time.

I remember that I had gone home after being out playing with my friends, I was standing in our back garden. My brother had also returned home and joined me in the back garden. We both noticed an object quite high up in the sky above the houses and fields, as we stood facing the bottom of the garden. The object was circular, silent and emitting/pulsing multi coloured lights, it was obviously under intelligent control, because of the way that it was moving. It would appear in one area to the left, then to the right etc. My brother and I stood there intrigued by it, both saying to each other that we wondered what it could be. Next thing, we hear and see 2 RAF jet aircraft flying up towards the object - (Chivenor air base is just 2 miles down the road from were we lived back then ). It then got very interesting, because the object/UFO appeared to start playing with the 2 aircraft, it looked as though it was playing a game of 'catch me if you can'.

I remember feeling upset and scared that the aircraft may harm the UFO. I also felt that it knew that we were watching it and had been putting on a little show for my brother and me. The jets couldn't reach it (thank goodness). My brother told me to 'stay here, don't move or take your eyes off it. I'm going to phone Chivenor air-base, I wont be long'! ( back then, our parents were not on the phone not many people were there then) so my brother got on his bicycle and cycled to the nearest telephone box in Braunton. Whilst I stood there staring up into the sky on my own. I felt a kind of link with the UFO. I really didn't want the 2 jets to get to it. The UFO was going left/right stopping dead, then starting off again and appearing/disappearing really playfully. Then finally, it just blinked out kind of thing and just disappeared. My brother returned, very puffed out, having just rode his bicycle down to the village and back at warp-speed! He had managed to phone Chivenor, he told me he had asked them what was going on, and what the object was. He told me that they said to him that it was a " weather balloon". Thanks alot Brian - Take care.

Thank you to the witness for a great report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: