Saturday, December 27, 2014

Object/UFO Gives Off Orange Glow Over Streatham London UK


Date:  June 27, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi there, I had a similar experience when on my way home in the dark in London in a relaxed state of mind about 3 months ago. I suddenly had an urge to look up and saw an orange glowing object move across the sky and then almost just switch off.

I have been very active in my community of late and have been attempting to address environmental issues. I felt calm and a sense of emotional warmth and connectedness.

Don't know if thus helps. Best wishes.

Additional Information:

Hi again Brian, thanks for this.

It was on the 27th June 2014. Possibly around 11:00 p.m. I had drunk one fruit beer that evening, but that was all. My street was empty and I was on my own and feeling upbeat. No known witnesses.

I live in Streatham in London in the UK.

I was not surprised at what I saw though. I had been researching UFOs for around a year beforehand and you may think I am strange, but I had tried to send a telepathic message urging any positive entities to make contact in some way.

I had hoped it would be in a way that I did not find alarming. I don't recall making that clear in my thought communication though.

I had not been thinking about this for a few weeks until I suddenly had the urge to look up that evening.

I do live under a flight path and am used to seeing planes travel overhead. They always flash though and are quite loud. This light slowly travelled from above one side of the road to the other and was silent.

Defiantly quite high up and then the orange glow went out. Lasted not even a minute.

It felt like it was an acknowledgement of sorts. I felt a sense of warmth inside and had no sense of fear or surprise. Maybe watching ET obsessively as a child had something to do with that!

I got in and went to sleep without issue. I think we all know the truth deep down. Our egos are powerful as is the psychological defense denial, but we must now move beyond this in order to grow. We have a lot of work to do as a species!

I see no point in not giving you the full context as you are free to view the information however you choose.

No hurry with checking it out at all.

If there is a valid explanation please do not feel reluctant to let me know. I am open minded in terms of my experiences in life. I do misinterpret or get things wrong at times as all humans do.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: