Thursday, January 17, 2013

Another Bright Orange Object Seen In The Sky West Of Claremont South Africa


Date:  January 14, 2013
Time:  9:40 p.m.

Hi Brian, it's me again, the Security Officer in Cape Town, South Africa on Monday Night at 21h40 west of Claremont I spotted another bright orange light coming from Strand Area in the sky at a low altitude stopping and fading away, but still steady on the same spot where it stopped.

What I'm trying to say is that space wreckage won't wait for an invitation to fall due to gravity. I was kind of working at the time, but waited for more and maybe I missed the others.

Sorry about that, but I will let you know I'm hoping for something better maybe some pictures if I can get close enough, and hey Brian, I'm your eyes and ears here in South Africa.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: